Makes: 1 Perfect Data Scientist
Collect these ingredients and follow our recipe to whip yourself into the perfect Data Scientist Candidate.
- Start with a Knowledge of Programming Systems and mix in 5 heaped teaspoons of Previous Work Experience.
- Stir in 15 ounces of Communication Skills, an Analytical Mind-set and 9 cups of Passion.
- Whisk until blended and then slowly fold in 3 teaspoons of Post-graduate Studies.
- Crack the Knowledge of SAS (Statistical Analysis Software) into a separate bowl and beat, adding a pinch of Dedication for flavour before pouring into mixture.
- Add the Ability to Work with Unstructured Data, mix thoroughly and bake.
- Once cooled, finish with a dusting of Confidence.
Now you’re equipped with the skills you need check out our open vacancies…