Our Client is a UKAS accredited consultancy in London that specialises in providing Sound Insulation Services. Due to an increased workload they are seeking a consultant to join their expanding building acoustics team.
• Degree qualification in Acoustics or Closely related discipline.
• Previous experience in sound insulation testing.
• Knowledge of working regulations and guidelines.
• Driving License.
• Excellent communication and time management skills.
• Carrying out sound insulation testing.
• Providing on site analysis.
• Writing technical reports.
• Producing written remedial solutions
• Inputting into design stage of projects.
• Competitive salary.
• Excellent benefits package.
• Flexible working environment.
• Career prospects.
Interested in this or other roles in Acoustics please do not hesitate to contact Amir Gharaati on or call . We have many more vacancies available on our website. Please refer to www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.
KEY WORDS Environmental, Noise, Vibration, Acoustics, Acoustic consultant, Noise, Sound, Vibration, CADNA-A, Noise monitoring, Noise modelling, IOA, sound reduction index testing, amioa, mioa, ppg24, BB93, ppg24, end 2002/49/ce, bs4142, ISO 17025, London, South East.